Compliments and Complaints
We always want to hear what you think about the Programme and the service you receive, whether it be good or bad.
There are a number of ways to talk to us:
- Fill in the online feedback form above (this can be done anonymously)
- Fill in the comment card you receive at your appointment (this can be done anonymously)
- Raise your issue with the Screener at your appointment
- Ring the Bookings office
- If you have any concerns or complaints about the service, you can also email email@example.com
We will acknowledge or respond to complaints within 5 working days, these are always formally recorded. The process we will follow to address and investigate your complaints is:
- The complaint will be investigated by a member of staff, who will respond within 15 working days
- If you are not satisfied with the response, we will escalate your concerns to the Programme Manager who will investigate and respond in writing within 20 working days
- If you still are not satisfied or the Programme Manager judges the issue to be serious or of information governance/data protection nature, the complaint will be escalated to the Managing Director or Medical Director. A written response will be sent within 20 working days from the notification of continued dissatisfaction.
Please feel free to read our full Complaints and Compliments Policy